<body bgcolor="#EFACB5" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
daily rantings*


[Tuesday, December 25, 2007 . ]

Hohoho...Merry Christmas y'all. Tis the season to be jolly!

I dropped the 'bomb' on my company today. Yes, I've tendered my resignation and I'm starting my new job after CNY next year. Well, another transition but hey, without transition, there cannot be transformation!

So the ACE team headed to Oosters for a Christmas eve luncheon and though it's with a hint of sadness that the ACE team is soon to be defunct, I know our friendship will go a long way and we could still do regular meet-ups yea? We had our share of scrumptious food coupled with some alcohol to spice up the occasion. Bestie and I had half a pint of Hoegaarden while Alvin had a full pint. Here comes the food galore...

Sausage platter

Vol au vent

Mussels...1 of the signature dishes and my fav!

Hoegaarden Cod


Alv THE alcoholic




Thanks for the yummylicious lunch treat bestie, cheers to the ACE team once again!I'm proud of you guys!


eileen relaxed
Post a Comment << Home

+++


navigations*


Email me at eileenalim@gmail.com
Favourites:Retail therapy|
Tennis|Blading|Ice-skating|
Cycling|Goodfood|Fruits|
Vegetables|Books|Magazines|
Clubbing|Chillingout|Gorgeouscars|
Snooker|Movies|Travelling
Exits
Blogger
blogskins
My chums
My sis
Stephanie
Lynette
Rebecca
Chunmeng
Lindy
Yuki
Nonie
Qiaohui
Claire
Esther
Cassandra
Jessel




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com