<body bgcolor="#EFACB5" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
daily rantings*


[Sunday, February 10, 2008 . ]

Happy CNY to all!

So, the long weekend for CNY is over, sadly. I've been resting for the past week and it's back to work for me tomorrow, a new job and a fresh start. January was indeed an eventful month with some transitions going on in my life with major decisions to make. Oh well, that's the beauty of life, ain't it? Last week, I caught up with some friends from Uni and JC and we headed to Zouk.




eileen relaxed
Post a Comment << Home

+++


navigations*


Email me at eileenalim@gmail.com
Favourites:Retail therapy|
Tennis|Blading|Ice-skating|
Cycling|Goodfood|Fruits|
Vegetables|Books|Magazines|
Clubbing|Chillingout|Gorgeouscars|
Snooker|Movies|Travelling
Exits
Blogger
blogskins
My chums
My sis
Stephanie
Lynette
Rebecca
Chunmeng
Lindy
Yuki
Nonie
Qiaohui
Claire
Esther
Cassandra
Jessel




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com