<body bgcolor="#EFACB5" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
daily rantings*


[Sunday, February 24, 2008 . ]

So, my new job's been challenging and I've been working my ass off...all the workshops, seminars and exhibitions. There's no room for screw ups and messing around in this new job. My CEO can be tyrannical sometimes if people don't get their work done properly. Sometimes I just wish the pace of life here would be slower. If only the lifestyle here is like laid-back Aussie. So, CNY is finally over and our cg had a steamboat and hotplate session at xy's place...

A couple of days ago, my dad collected his new car and bade farewell to our faithful Suzuki MPV. There were only 6 units in Singapore at the time he collected it...woohoo!(I love cars that are uncommon)

The new mazda 6 - I heart the colour in ebony mica(good choice)


eileen relaxed
Post a Comment << Home

+++


navigations*


Email me at eileenalim@gmail.com
Favourites:Retail therapy|
Tennis|Blading|Ice-skating|
Cycling|Goodfood|Fruits|
Vegetables|Books|Magazines|
Clubbing|Chillingout|Gorgeouscars|
Snooker|Movies|Travelling
Exits
Blogger
blogskins
My chums
My sis
Stephanie
Lynette
Rebecca
Chunmeng
Lindy
Yuki
Nonie
Qiaohui
Claire
Esther
Cassandra
Jessel




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com