<body bgcolor="#EFACB5" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
daily rantings*


[Sunday, March 23, 2008 . ]

Happy Easter to all!

It's high time I resurrect my blog!I've been neglecting this instrument for awhile as I've been so freakin' busy since the beginning of March. Anyway, I heart LONG weekends and I finally get some respite this weekend & AWAY from work. I realised I haven't had much of a social life lately & this weekend has so far, been well-spent catching up with friends. My bestie invited the ACE team to her house on Good Friday for lunch. I'm so impressed with her cooking skills. It's time I get down to learn how to cook something decent. So, we had laksa as the main and almond jelly for dessert. I finally got to meet Alvin's gf, Mag!I've been procrastinating on quite a number of meet-ups with the ACE team and boy do I feel bad about it but this weekend's meet-up finally came to pass. I also brought my bestie to church today and after which, we met Alvin & Mag again for dinner this time. Headed to IMM for some shopping later. Over these past 2 days, I've embarked on a shopping spree again. Got myself a Balenciaga wallet and another pair of shoes. I'm a happy girl this weekend!

Alvin & Mag!

Yummy almond jelly


The pretty collage which Alvin & bestie did for me!Thanks peeps!


Cam-whoring in the ladies



eileen relaxed
Post a Comment << Home

+++


navigations*


Email me at eileenalim@gmail.com
Favourites:Retail therapy|
Tennis|Blading|Ice-skating|
Cycling|Goodfood|Fruits|
Vegetables|Books|Magazines|
Clubbing|Chillingout|Gorgeouscars|
Snooker|Movies|Travelling
Exits
Blogger
blogskins
My chums
My sis
Stephanie
Lynette
Rebecca
Chunmeng
Lindy
Yuki
Nonie
Qiaohui
Claire
Esther
Cassandra
Jessel




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com