<body bgcolor="#EFACB5" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
daily rantings*


[Friday, April 11, 2008 . ]

Of late, I've been feeling disheartened about the prodigious change in my career path and disgruntled about why the world we live in is so unfair. There is so much injustice in this world we live in but I decided to drop the matter altogether and move on with my life and forgive those who trespass against me. A big thanks to my friends who provided a listening ear, encouragement and words of wisdom at my lowest point. So, I met up with the ACE team and Mag for shopping and dinner. Perhaps we should call ourselves the MACE team now, with the inclusion of Mag. Headed to Ah Yat Seafood for a feast and ate to our hearts' content after we were done with shopping at Marina Square and Suntec. A pity I didn't have a voracious appetite yesterday so I stopped once my stomach reached maximum capacity. My dear friends, the food at Ah Yat is simply DIVINE!Highly recommended if you're craving for Authentic Chinese cuisine. First up was...

Drunken prawns

followed by....Abalone

then Spinach

Garoupa!(The highlight of the night & the best fish I've tasted so far). It was soooo good that it left me speechless...omg

Chilli crab

Black pepper crab

1 portion of Mantou + 1 more plate

Yours truly attacking the food & some classic shots of the rest...

And of course, at the end of the smorgasbord of dishes, we had dessert. I ain't a fan of chinese desserts so I passed on that but nonetheless, we left as happy patrons!Cheers to MACE!


eileen relaxed
Post a Comment << Home

+++


navigations*


Email me at eileenalim@gmail.com
Favourites:Retail therapy|
Tennis|Blading|Ice-skating|
Cycling|Goodfood|Fruits|
Vegetables|Books|Magazines|
Clubbing|Chillingout|Gorgeouscars|
Snooker|Movies|Travelling
Exits
Blogger
blogskins
My chums
My sis
Stephanie
Lynette
Rebecca
Chunmeng
Lindy
Yuki
Nonie
Qiaohui
Claire
Esther
Cassandra
Jessel




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com