<body bgcolor="#EFACB5" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
daily rantings*


[Tuesday, May 06, 2008 . ]

My disappointment has become my new appointment! Yes, I landed myself a new job at ICPAS(Institute of Certified Public Accountants of S'pore) and boy, am I elated. I've been yearning for a job at this organisation the moment I sent out my resume, hoping that there would be some form of response and indeed, they called me up for the interview. I was interviewed by a panel of 3, the HR manager, the marketing manager and the marketing director. I think the marketing director was very impressed by me and he gave me very positive vibes after the interview so over the weekend I kept my fingers crossed. On Monday morning, I was awakened by a call from the HR manager who congratulated me that I was selected for the job. I ain't complaining about the salary too coz they're able to match very closely to my expected. Teehee. Happy happy joy joy. Thank God for the job and his faithfulness. Throughout the harrowing month of April, I exercised my faith and claimed the promises in his word daily and it saw me through. Another highlight was Emily's wedding lunch at Marina Mandarin last week and since she's leaving us for Japan very soon, we presented a song item to her which moved her to tears. Take care Emily, you'll be greatly missed by E380!

Dinner at Carl's Jr over the weekend with a few cg mates



Coffee club with bestie


eileen relaxed
Post a Comment << Home

+++


navigations*


Email me at eileenalim@gmail.com
Favourites:Retail therapy|
Tennis|Blading|Ice-skating|
Cycling|Goodfood|Fruits|
Vegetables|Books|Magazines|
Clubbing|Chillingout|Gorgeouscars|
Snooker|Movies|Travelling
Exits
Blogger
blogskins
My chums
My sis
Stephanie
Lynette
Rebecca
Chunmeng
Lindy
Yuki
Nonie
Qiaohui
Claire
Esther
Cassandra
Jessel




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com